It feels like we’re doing all sorts of improvements these days!
A few months ago we revamped search, giving users a refreshing, brand new experience. Then last month we rolled out a new & improved dashboard. We are continuing to make additional improvements based on your feedback to this change, which has been overwhelmingly positive.
Today we’re happy to announce we’re continuing this trend with the release of a fresh new Discussions Center.
- Reorganization. More than just a fresh coat of paint, we’ve organized the entire page in a way that makes sense for both buyers and sellers.
- Seller Profile. Both buyer and seller can now view the seller’s details without leaving the page. This is handy for buyers who want to know more about who’s behind each digital asset, and useful for sellers, who can adjust their profile as needed on the fly.
- Buyer Profile. Similarly, both parties can view details about the buyer, who can now easily verify their email address, LinkedIn, phone number, and credit card. (Note: Buyers may have to pass verification requirements in order to message sellers of certain listings.)
- Resources. Links to Flippa Due Diligence, SEMRush reports, and other helpful docs are now within easy reach.
- Mobile-friendly. Discussions will look great on your mobile device. (And don’t forget you can now respond to messages by replying directly to the email.)
We want your feedback
Like it? Dislike it? Found a bug or have ideas to make it even better? As always, we’d love to hear from you!
Try it out and let me know what you think.
Stefan von Imhof
Head of Product